Tristyn Richendifer, PA-C
Tristyn Richendifer is a NCCPA board certified Physician Assistant. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a Chemistry minor from Black Hills State University in Spearfish, SD in 2012. She received her Master of Science in Health Sciences for Physician Assistants from Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City in 2015. Her primary focus at Thunder Basin Orthopaedics is general orthopaedics.
Tristyn and her husband, Blake, are both from Wyoming. They enjoy all of the outdoor activities that the great state of Wyoming has to offer including water sports and hiking and they are also avid sports fans. Tristyn was a multisport varsity all star athlete in high school and embraces the opportunity to treat orthopaedic patients and get them back to their top performance level.
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY – Master of Science in Health Sciences for Physician Assistants
- Black Hills State University – Bachelor of Science Biology / Chemistry
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopaedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Wyoming Association of Physician Assistants (WAPA)
- New York State Society of Physician Assistants (NYSSPA)
- Peer Award, Weill Cornell Medical College, 2015
- Academic Excellence Award, Weill Cornell Medical College, 2015
- Magna cum laude, Black Hills State University, 2012